USE OF INFORMATION BY US AND THIRD PARTIES
We may share nonpublic personal information about you with any third party managers whom the Advisor (with your consent) or you have selected to manage your account and with other third parties who provide services for your account. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except such third party managers and service providers that manage your account. The information that we share may include:
- Information that you provide on the client profile, applications or other forms or through oral, written or electronic communications (for example, your name, address, social security number, birth date and restrictions on investments)
- Information derived from your transactions, including amounts, account balances and account numbers
- Information that we receive from non-affiliates (such as your bank account or brokerage account number(s) or account balances)
The types of third parties to whom we may disclose-nonpublic personal information about you include:
- Financial service providers, such as transfer agents, brokers and reporting services
- Third party managers selected by either the Advisor (with your consent) or you to manage your accounts
LIMITING EMPLOYEE ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We limit access to your information to those employees and service providers who are involved in offering or administering the products or services that we offer. We train our employees to respect customer privacy and to recognize the importance of confidentiality. If our relationship ends, we will continue to treat your non-public personal information as confidential and safeguard that information.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard your information. These safeguards are SAS70 Level II audited and CeFex certified. All data transmitted via the website uses 128-bit SSL encryption.